Our mission is to improve the healthcare for horses by working together with their owners, trainers and veterinarians. There are different ways in which we can make your life easier:
1) Send your clients to us for nutritional counsel
Simply send your clients to our site or have them contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
A few applications for our nutritional-supplemental programs:
Metabolic conditions, Cushings, Insulin Resistance, chronic colics, chronic diarrhea, hard keepers, easy keepers, muscle building, topline building, performance enhancement, mental focus, anxiety, improvement of hoof quality.
Food for thought : If the problem does not respond to your veterinary approach, it is probably nutritionally rooted.
2) Join our database for referrals
Equolution® focuses on Equestrian education, nutrition and management, not on “Veterinary treatment”, we refer horse owners to practicing licensed Veterinary colleagues in their area when needed. If you would like to become part of our referral network, please email your contact information to email@example.com. Equolution LLC works world-wide. In some US states we may have demand for licensed Veterinarians.
3) Utilize our products
Our formulas are designed by veterinarians and contain clinically potent amounts. If you like to offer our solutions to your clients in your own practice, we can set you up with a wholesale account. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course you can also send your clients directly to our online store.
Below are a few formulas for certain conditions:
- For diarrhea, GI-Tract balancing after antibiotic therapy, promoting nutrient absorption: Digest Plus: Enzymes, probiotics, live yeast.
- For nutritional and GI-tract support: Daily GI Combo
- For iron-overload, insulin resistance, seedy-toe, coronary band problems, white-line disease, lack of heel, poor horn-quality, “bleached coat”: Calico -copper-fortified hoof formula
- For PPID and stress-related conditions in horses: Esprit – Herbal endocrine support to balance pituitary-adrenal axis.
Questions ? Call Dr. Gabi direct at 949-200-2486 or email her to email@example.com
We are looking forward to connecting with you!